Where are you located?
– We are located in St-Laurent, Montréal , Québec , Canada.
Do you have a store?
– Our pastry works as an online store. However, we attend special events and exhibitions.
How can I place an order?
– It is so easy! Go to the product page, choose from available options through the drop down menus and add to card. You can proceed with check-out when you are done with shopping.
When should I place my order?
In general, you can place an order up to 24 hours before your desired delivery time. However , it is recommended that you place your order at least 2 days before the delivery day.
What if my desired ingredients/design is missing in the cake menu page?
-No problem! just add any detail at check out note, or drop us an email at email@example.com and let us know how do you want your cake/cookies.
How can I pay?
– You can pay securely with a credit card or via PayPal.
Are your cakes/cookies fresh?
– All the cakes and cookies are 12-hour FRESH! We bake the cakes and cookies after the order is placed, so you can make sure about their freshness!
Can I have Gluten-Free or Low-Calorie cakes?
– Yes! We can bake your cake/cookies with gluten-free flour and/or low calorie sugar. Just email us your special requests.
How can I add more details to my cake order, for instance delivery hour, scripts, candles, etc?
– You can specify such details at check-out in the box provided for the NOTES
Is there a cost for delivery?
– Currently we offer FREE DELIVERY in Montreal Island and Laval. Ask the delivery cost for other regions. Please note that only first delivery attempt is free of charge.
What happens if the recipient is not home?
– We highly recommend you to provide us with a contact number of the recipient at check-out notes. By default , we will make our first delivery attempt and leave notes and contact info for the recipient if he/she is not available at the time. Extra fee would be applied for next delivery attempts.
Can I cancel my order? Will I get refunded?
-Full refund will be granted if you cancel your order 3 days before the delivery date. You get 30% refund if you cancel up to one day before the delivery date. Last day cancellations cannot be refunded.
how are you distinct from other pastries in Montreal?
- Our cakes are daily fresh , i.e. We start to make your cake after receiving the order , there is no ready to delivery cakes.
- You can order from our website 24/7 just in few clicks.
- We accept all credit cards and PAYPAL.
- Our chefs are able to prepare the cakes for any occasions : from a small family party to a big office annual party,birthday , anniversary , marriage , etc.
- We accept orders from all over the world.
- We deliver your order to any place in Montréal.
- We have delivery service in any time of the day during working days , weekends and holidays.
- We can deliver your order to houses , restaurants , university residencies, hospitals, offices , hotels, motels , inns, community centers , schools , daycares , … Within Montreal Island free of charge.
- We deliver your order to any address in Laval , south shore , etc. with a little extra delivery fee.
Which countries have you received order from?
-We have received the orders from following :
- All provinces of Canada
- European countries
- Middle eastern and Arab countries
- latin America
- and some African countries
Do you deliver the flowers as well?
– Yes , If your order flowers from our website (with or without cake) , we are able to provide and deliver it to the recipient.