Where are you located?
– We are located in St-Laurent, Montréal , Québec , Canada.
Do you have a store?
– Our pastry works as an online store. However, we attend special events and exhibitions.
How can I place an order?
– It is so easy! Go to the product page, choose from available options through the drop down menus and add to card. You can proceed with check-out when you are done with shopping.
When should I place my order?
In general, you can place an order up to 24 hours before your desired delivery time. However , it is recommended that you place your order at least 2 days before the delivery day.
What if my desired ingredients/design is missing in the cake menu page?
-No problem! just add any detail at check out note, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how do you want your cake/cookies.
How can I pay?
– You can pay securely with a credit card or via PayPal.
Are your cakes/cookies fresh?
– All the cakes and cookies are 12-hour FRESH! We bake the cakes and cookies after the order is placed, so you can make sure about their freshness!
Can I have Gluten-Free or Low-Calorie cakes?
– Yes! We can bake your cake/cookies with gluten-free flour and/or low calorie sugar. Just email us your special requests.
How can I add more details to my cake order, for instance delivery hour, scripts, candles, etc?
– You can specify such details at check-out in the box provided for the NOTES
Is there a cost for delivery?
– Currently we offer FREE DELIVERY in Montreal Island and Laval. Ask the delivery cost for other regions.
What happens if the recipient is not home?
– We recommend that you provide us with a contact number of the recipient at check-out notes. By default , we will make two delivery attempts and leave notes and contact info for the recipient if he/she is not available at the time.
Can I cancel my order? Will I get refunded?
Full refund will be granted if you cancel your order 3 days before the delivery date. You get 30% refund if you cancel up to one day before the delivery date. Last day cancellations cannot be refunded.